Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 35 // Lesson learned

So, after my last post I was feeling pretty distraught.
Last night, I was meandering through the internet and got this incredible urge to meditate and just ask Cerridwen what I'm supposed to do.

So I sat in front of my altar and upon entering my inner temple, I immediately changed how I called the elements. I felt much more connected to say the least. I joked with my self about just calling down Cerridwen.. an informal invocation if you will to chat with her. And so, in my head, it was a less than graceful yell to the heavens to see if she would respond.

And she did.

I'm feeling much more at peace and convinced that I must work with Cerridwen. I can't say she chose me or claimed me. I can say that she could care less if I walked away from her and I'm very pleased with all of this. Let's just say part of our dialogue went like this:
"How do I know you're really you and not a figment of my imagination? How I can believe this is real?"
"You already believe. You have to trust yourself. Now stop moping around and do something."

Whether it was my higher self responding or Cerridwen, I get the point. Who cares? If I believe it's Cerridwen, just trust it and go with it.

Excellent. I ran a 3 card Tarot spread over the situation and it correctly described my spiritual past as frustrated, my spiritual present as confused and my spiritual future as harmony. Pleased as punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment