Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 28 // Deity?

I just wanted to pop on and say that I believe I have had my very first exchange with a deity. I'm so thrilled and excited. I'm trying to keep it inside because I don't want to overdo it with melodrama ;P

I decided to work through a Hermetic exercise I read in Jason Augustus' Book "The New Hermetics" for finding or defining, rather, your inner teacher. Aside from being completely assimilated within my inner space and amongst the elementals, which was quite trippy, I went searching to define my inner teacher and found Cerridwen. At the time, I knew Cerridwen was Celtic and possibly dark, but I wasn't sure of much more than that since I have spent most of my time reading about Brigid and Tailtiu.

Anyways, I felt excellent about it and even more so to find out she's a Welsh Goddess when I had already felt drawn tothe names Arianrhod and Elen. After reading a bit, I'm not really sure what to think.

In other news, Elemental Water was too emotional to chat much but listened, while Elemental Air asked for marshmallows and feathers. LOL. I must be losing my mind!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment