Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 8 // Herbs

I just remembered!
I wish I had a time-lapse camera!
My herbs are doing fantastic! A few haven't germinated yet and that's okay because they may have longer germination than the others. We'll wait and see and I'll try again later if those don't make it.

Either way, I had an air circulation issue that I've fixed but they're doing great! I'm watering them every other day, rotating the tray and they're sprouting up like it's nothing!

Literally, my Moonflower seeds were germinating last night and tonight they have 3" high stems with their first leaf coming out! I'm going to have to transplant them soon! Chamomile is growing like a weed, have my first signs of catnip and lavendar too! Not to mention all the others! Wee! It's great fun and oddly rewarding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment