Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm baaaacccckkkk...

Once.. my year and a day blog. Now turned to witchy woman incognito!

So what happened between that last post and now....
A whole hell of a lot.

1. I finally got the promotion I had been working on at work and I'm much happier.
2. Despite previously stated promotion -- I'm working on my second career.
3. I was accepted into grad school and have completed a semester. *sigh* three and a half to go. *remember kids, you're never too old for school*
4. That's pretty much it!

My husband (L2) and I took a random, short vacation to the pacific northwest last summer and loved it so much.. we are setting ourselves up to move there in 2013. In fact, its our entire goal. Everything we do today is for that goal.

My little one (Fawn) is getting bigger and more beautiful every day.

And what is this witch doing daily? I'm up to lots of shit. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment